If you know of any additional resources that could be added to this site or if you think your website will be of interest and use to occupational therapists, please send me the link and I will add it to those under consideration.
- This site does not participate in link exchanges and does not accept advertising.
- The editor can not give advice on individual issues to fellow professionals or to disabled individuals.
- The editor cannot help OT students with their essays nor with distributing their research questionnaires.
- Nothing is bought or sold through this site.
- OTdirect.co.uk has no connection with the "OTdirect" service set up by Hampshire Social Services in 2005 (see www.hants.gov.uk).
- If commenting on a particular page of this site, please ensure you specify which page you are commenting on.
Subject to the above, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
This site is designed on computers powered only by clean, green electricity from Good Energy (www.good-energy.co.uk).